Hyperprism Conducting Fellows Program
Hyperprism Repertory Orchestra
The Hyperprism Repertory Orchestra offers opportunities for performers, composers, and conductors through live performance and audio/video recordings for promotional materials, press kits, portfolio footage, etc. These concerts will incorporate standard repertory (conducted by our Conducting Fellows) alongside performances of contemporary works by established and emerging composers.
- Audio and video recordings of the live performance will be provided to Conducting Fellows with unlimited rights (unless otherwise noted in advance)
- Hyperprism Music will retain the right to use these recordings for promotional purposes.
- Requirements for Submission can be found below, and the Application Form will be posted at a future date.
Requirements for Submission
- All applications must submit a resume, references, and sample footage of performance and/or rehearsals.
- Repertoire will be chosen by the Artistic Director, in consultation with the Principal Conductor, of Hyperprism Music.
- Instrumentation - Flexible, depending on repertoire, but generally a chamber orchestra
- Non-Refundable Application Fee: $20 (which will be applied towards the 2018 Fee)
- 2018 Fee for orchestra/facilities/recording for Conducting Fellows: $1000.